Schedule for display and upload
- Electronic Posters will be on display from Saturday, May 27 (09:30 hrs) to Monday, May 29 (17:45 hrs).
- The upload of the poster file will be possible in the Preview Centre from Friday, May 26 from 14:00 hrs onwards (during conference times)
IMPORTANT: Note that the presentation at the meeting will be the condition for the publication of the abstract in the electronic supplement of the European Journal of Human Genetics. However your presence at the poster during discussion time is not required.
All details on your poster presentation (e.g. E-Poster number) will be sent in the first week of May 2017.
- The display will be a 42” plasma touch-screen in 16:9 portrait(!) format (download sample file)
- Supported file types are: Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF-Files in 16:9 portrait(!) format
- A maximum of 4 slides/pages is allowed.
- The system will automatically generate buttons to navigate through the slides.
- Due to EACCME regulations, authors are requested to disclose possible conflicts of interest on the E-poster.
- When presenting data and health information (including photos) all presenters must have informed consent compliant with human subjects and applicable regulations.
- Posters should stimulate discussion, not give a long presentation. Therefore, keep text to a minimum, emphasize graphics and make sure every item is necessary.
- Include the title of your presentation in the E-poster. The system will not display the poster title on the screen.
- The lettering of the poster heading should be sufficient to be read from 1 m distance. Detailed information should be provided in a smaller type.
- Optional Materials: If you wish, you may include a QR code on the poster which would trigger a download of the handouts (WIFI is available in the poster area).
Your passport photograph on the poster may facilitate contacts during the congress.